Thoughts and Writings
Act without contriving;
work naturally, and taste
magnify the small; increase
and reward bitterness with
Seek the simple in the complex,
and achieve greatness in
Well, everything in our life starts with a single thought.
And I am not an exception, here some of my thoughts that turned into
words or actions:
- My life in US
- almost a novel about my first months in the USA (Russian Version
- Speeding Ticket and Court
- a short story how I got a speeding ticket and what happened then
in the court (Russian Version only).
- The Tao Te Ching - a way of life that was
described many centures ago, but I had to find it by myself, before
reading these lines...
- Yet unfinished story with photographs about my trip
to Maine (Russian Version only).